Terms of Service
Effective Date: January 1st, 2024
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Allegiance Arch Foundation website at AllegianceArch.org (the "Website") or any of its services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Website.
2. User Eligibility You must be at least 14 years old to use the Website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you meet this eligibility requirement.
3. User Registration To access certain features of the Website, you may be required to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information during the registration process and to update your information as necessary to keep it accurate and current.
4. Use of Services You agree to use the Website and its services only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with these Terms of Service and all applicable California and federal laws and regulations.
5. User Content Any content you submit to the Website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and other materials, must comply with all applicable laws and not infringe upon the rights of any third parties. You grant Allegiance Arch Foundation a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display your content in connection with the Website.
6. Payments If the Website offers paid services or products, you agree to pay all applicable fees and charges. Payments are processed securely, and you are responsible for providing accurate billing information. All payments are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
7. Termination Allegiance Arch Foundation reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website and its services at any time, for any reason, without notice.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties The Website and its services are provided "as is" and "as available," without any warranties, express or implied. Allegiance Arch Foundation disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
10. Limitation of Liability Allegiance Arch Foundation shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your use or inability to use the Website, (b) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein, (c) any interruptions or cessation of transmission to or from the Website, or (d) any errors, defects, bugs, viruses, or other harmful components.
11. Governing Law These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
12. Changes to Terms Allegiance Arch Foundation reserves the right to update or modify these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.